Friday, February 8, 2013

Snow Day: Photo Friday

Cade - snow day 2013

“I love you because no two snowflakes are alike, and it is possible, if you stand tippy-toe, to walk between the raindrops. ”  ― Nikki Giovanni


I'm starting something new y'all! Sprinkled With Flour is getting personal...you know...all my deepest darkest secrets and all (not really, I'm kind of a boring person in the secret department.)

Now, as much as I love sharing recipes and pics of the goodies I devour,  I also have a lot of non-food related ramblings going on in my head (a scary place). 

So, since I already had this little corner of the web dedicated to photography, and I've got all those weird ramblings going on in my (sometimes scary) head, I thought this was the perfect place to share my photos and non-food related posts. Let's call this one Photo Friday shall we?

We woke up to several inches of snow last week...the first "real" snow we've had. The kiddo had a blast. Me? Eh-not so much. Unless you count sitting on an ice-cold step, the wind slapping the crap outta my face while the little guy keeps yelling, "Hey Mom! Look at me!

When they handed that wiggly, messy bundle of baby to me in the hospital, they never told me the crazy things I'd eventually do for the kid. Like freeze my butt off so he could play in the snow. It was worth it though - after all...he is kinda sorta cute and all. :) Enjoy your weekend!

Amber

No comments:




Connect With Me

PhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Followers

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Sprinkled with Flour {Photography}, 2011-present. Unauthorized use, and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Amber and Sprinkled with Flour {Photography} with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.







Content © 2010
Blog design by Splendid Sparrow